Q: What Payment Methods can I use?
#2 – MasterCard, Visa and Discover
Q: I ordered cards on TCGPlayer.com and there was an "Overseller Alert". What does that Mean?
Our site is scanned by TCG Player each day and when a card is bought directly from our site TCGPlayer may not catch it until the next day, causing an oversell of the card in their system. When this happens, we refund the money for the oversold cards with the order.
Q: Can I pick up my order in person?
Yes you can. During checkout, you will have the option to choose In-store Pick-up.
Q: My order was missing some cards. Why?
Rarely, there is a minor error in inventory and we do not have the card in stock. If this happens, we will try to find one locally, but if we cannot, we will refund the value of the card to you.
If we horribly misprice a card, whether it’s a mistake, over site or typo, we will refund the card purchase. This is ONLY in the case of an Honest Mistake.
**We do not cancel orders and relist cards if they have suddenly gone up in value.**
International orders are subject to requiring Express Mail International if the order is over $100.00 to guarantee secure shipment. In these cases we must send a money request through PayPal for the difference since the cost for Priority Mail and Express Mail International are not automatically reflected by our shipping calculator. In cases of extreme weight or order value we may also require upgraded shipping services which the original shipping invoice does not reflect. All orders are subject to customer verification when our system determines incomplete or mismatched information. In such cases orders will be held until verification is complete or if no verification can be established the order will be cancelled and refunded.
ANY order over $50.00 MUST be shipped to the verified Billing Address.
If you would like to return any factory-sealed merchandise that we have sent you, simply contact us within 72 hours of receipt. Once you are given approval for the return, return the merchandise in the same condition we sent it, and we will refund your purchase price, less the shipping charges. If the return is being made due to a mistake on our end, we will also refund all shipping charges associated with the transaction. However, if an item was sent to you sealed (for example, a sealed starter deck) and you opened the item, that item cannot be returned. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Due to the volatile nature of the singles market, we do not accept returns on single cards. However, there are two exceptions to this policy:
1) If a customer is not satisfied with the condition of any single cards they have received, simply contact us within 72 hours of receipt. Once you are given approval for the return, return the merchandise in the same condition we sent it, and we will exchange the item(s). Please be aware that only 'Near Mint' and 'Lightly Played' cards can be returned. In the event that we are unable to exchange the item(s), we will issue the customer a full refund for the purchase price of that item(s). We will also refund all shipping charges exclusively associated with the return of the item(s).
2) All orders are re-checked for accuracy before being shipped, but it is still possible for mistakes to happen. If you have accidentally received item(s) that you did not order, simply contact us within 72 hours of receipt. Once you are given approval for the return, return the merchandise in the same condition we sent it, and we will exchange the item(s). In the event that we cannot exchange the item(s), we will issue the customer a full refund for the purchase price of that item(s). We will also refund all shipping charges associated with the return of the item(s).
Your credit card or Paypal account is charged at the time of the pre-order. If you wish to cancel a pre-order, please contact us and request that your pre-order be cancelled. Be sure to include your order number. A 10% cancellation fee will apply. This policy also applies to singles that may have been pre-ordered based on unofficial spoiler information. Mythic and rare cards are limited to 4 per pre-order. Pre-Orders will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days of the release date.
Nerd Rage Gaming Inc is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide support and upgrades for our products. Nerd Rage Gaming Inc may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with law, (2) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (3) protect the rights, property or safety of Nerd Rage Gaming Inc, our users, or others.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. You agree to be added to our mailing list for future promotions and deals. When you order through our website (or other websites that we sell through), you are opting in to receive newsletters about promotions, coupons, and important company announcements.
Nerd Rage Gaming Inc’s card Grading scale is as follows:
- Mint/Near Mint (NM) - A perfect condition card with absolutely no wear on the front or back of the card. This card is Mint/Near Mint.
- Lightly Played (LP) - A card that has very minor scratches and/or slight whitening on up to two edges. A Lightly Played condition card.
- Moderately Played (MP) - Moderate wear from play. All edges show whitening and surface probably shows wear. This may also be a card with a single bend or light crease.
- Heavily Played (HP) - Heavy wear from play including middle back wear. All edges show whitening and surface shows wear. This may also be a card with a single bend or crease possibly due to shuffling.
Q: When will my order be shipped?
A: Unless otherwise stated, the majority of orders (not including pre-orders) ship within one (1) business day of the order being placed.
Q: What is the E.T.A. (estimated time of arrival) for an order sent via USPS?
Nerd Rage Gaming Inc does not guarantee any arrival times for orders sent through the USPS (United States Postal Service).
Within the United States, estimated times of arrival are:
USPS Express Mail: 1-2 business days
USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 business days
USPS First Class Mail: 1-10 business days
Outside of the United States, estimated times of arrival are:
USPS EMS (Express Mail): 3-5 days
USPS Global Priority Mail: 5-7 days
USPS Airmail: 7-10 business days
Due to customs inspections and the localized mail service of a specific country, international orders could take as long as thirty (30) days after shipment to arrive.
Q: What do I do if a package sent via the USPS is lost or damaged?
Although all Nerd Rage Gaming Inc orders are packaged securely to protect against damage, we do not guarantee or insure any order shipped through the USPS. We will however do everything in our power to help you locate your package. If you feel that your order has been lost or damaged please contact us immediately and we will look into the issue for you.
Q: What is the E.T.A. (estimated time of arrival) for the different shipping services offered by UPS?
UPS Next Day Air - guaranteed to arrive the next *business day after the shipment date.
UPS Second Day Air - guaranteed to arrive within two *business days of the shipment date.
UPS Ground - guaranteed to arrive within three to six *business days of the shipment date.
UPS Worldwide Express - generally arrive within four to seven *business days of the shipment date.
*Please Note: "Business days" are defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (not including holidays). Saturday, Sunday and holidays are not considered to be "business days" and do not count as time in transit.
Although Saturday is not considered to be a "business day", UPS will deliver Next Day Air packages on Saturday for an additional fee. Please contact us if you wish to arrange for a package to be delivered on a Saturday.
UPS does not deliver on Sundays or holidays, ever.